About Me:

I am currently working on my undergraduate degree at the University of South Alabama in Secondary Education/ English Language Arts. My goal is to graduate in the Spring of 2012. I have experience coaching baseball and football in both the Mobile County and Saraland City school systems. At W.P. Davidson High School, I spent three years as varsity assistant baseball coach, as well as two years worth of experience as an assistant coach on the freshman football team. In the spring of 2010, I started my first year as junior varsity assistant coach in the Saraland school system. My goal is to be the best possible educator I can be, in the classroom and on the field.

My Long Term Goals

I feel like goal setting is an important process for anyone who wants to achieve success. My goals for the long term as an educator involve both academics and athletics. Academically, I want to be as reliable and efficient of an educator as I possibly can. I would like to be a part of groundbreaking curricula that re-examine the way we teach, especially in the field of English. I want to be a part of an academic community that constantly seeks to provide the highest standard of education that we possibly can for our students. Investing in the education of our future generations is one of the most important things we can do as a country and a society.

In terms of athletics, I plan to continue gaining experience and maturing as a coach. I would like to at some point be a head varsity baseball coach, which will likely take some time for me to achieve. I am fairly new to the world of football coaching, so I want to gain more knowledge and experience about the game. My ultimate goal is simple however: to be a part of a state championship team. Winning a state championship is the precipice of coaching high school. I want to mold student athletes who will become productive citizens.